Magician on the crowded dance floor
The secrets of milongueros: how to dance in small space and jam-packed milongas (course FOR MEN only)Watch Promo Enroll in Course
Do you want to know how to create poetry out of your dancing in jam-packed dancefloors? Do you wish to feel free to express your musicality in limited space? Or maybe you dream of having a relaxed and joyfull experience in very crowded milongas? If the answer to these questions is YES, you are on the right place.
There are exact methods how to become a desirable partner in every milonga, something I learned from the experience of the milognueros from the Golden Age of tango; which made countless ladies fall in love in my dancing and many dancers express their respect and admiration.
An experienced milonguero and tango instructor teaches you everything you need to know about dancing on crowded dancefloor. Fast and easy!
You go there and create magic, dancing in space so tight, others can’t even move... and not just dancing, you even make your partner glow from happiness.
if I tell you that you can make this imagination a reality? I’ve
created this course to help you transform your milonga experience.
Have you ever asked yourself why learning complicated steps doesn’t nececarily mean that you become a good dancer? Or why some less experienced dancers get more and better partners?
don’t have to be Carlitos, Chicho or Gavito to be good dancer. You
are not a stage performer. Learning acrobatic moves will not help you
in crowded milongas.
up what you don’t need and learn what will be useful. This is my
strategy as a teacher.
more endless practicas. No more frustrations. Tango should be easy to
learn and fun to experience.
is not just-another-workshop experience. By applying this knowledge
your tango will be transformed and you will think about your dancing in a new way.
“The classes with Ivica saved my partner from quiting tango, since every milonga outside of his community was a devastating frustration for him.”
Maja Jakir, Croatia
“If you're an experienced dancer, this course will teach you new concepts you may have never considered. If you're a beginner, this course will accelerate your learning exponentially and give you insights into the Tango world it takes others years to acquire. Ivica uses real video to illustrate his points very successfully.”
- Don Rosenberg (Tango North America), USA
What will you learn?
- The core concept behind this course is the idea that you should start thinking about getting your way on the crowded dancefloor long before you visit the milonga. It starts on your classes and practicas. The choices you make about the steps you use and the style you build will influence your success on the crowded dancefloor.
- Understanding the milonga is one of the key factors of having good time in tango. Many people learn steps and technique, they work on their musicality - only to find that that they can't use that knowledge on the dancefloor because of the limited space. I dedicated five lessons to give you the crucial information about how milonga works and what to expect in a different kinds of international events.
- Having a right mindset is easy to learn and it means more than 50% of your success on jam-packed dancefloor. For example: if you know how to make other guys help you and respect your space, you will trim off your frustrations about others invading your dancing space. The chapter "Little secrets for big success" will give you this simple, but crucial methods.
- In tango there is no right and wrong way of doing the things. You chose the technique based on what is your goal and your style preferences. In this course I dedicated all chapter on the basic techniques needed for dancing in small space. From things like how to build your repertoire, how to get more space by controlling your energy - to creating a deep connection to your partner.
- Insight in how milongueros listen and interpret the music and why this will help you in crowded milongas?
- And of course - the STEPS. The basic sequence + 10 other steps that can transform your dancing in crowded milongas.
"Suddenly, milonga parties become really joyful. I am really impressed with the quick approach grasp and approach by the instructor."
- Ali Gokce Yasar, Turkey
"It is fascinating how easy and simple Ivica transmits his knowledge: he opened new horizons in my tango development"
- Miso Obradovic, Montenegro
Is this course for you?
Before enrolling be sure to ask yourself will you benefit from what I am about to teach you?
Who is this course for?
Who is this course NOT for?
beginners (more than 3 months)
beginners (less than 3 months)
those who expect fancy steps
Tango teacher, international DJ and events organizer.
I am just like you. I am not big Argentinian tango celebrity who appears on shiny festivals. Tango lives at milongas and I teach people how to dance at milongas. My goal is to help them find their pleasure there: in the embrace of their partners, in the ronda, dancing alongside their friends. I teach social tango for regular people.
I travel for tango almost every month, teaching, DJ-ing or simply enjoying the dance. I had thousands of students in my school and many of them are now respected dancers who are traveling with me.